Wednesday , January 27 2021

Huawei: the Chinese giant who has already overthrown Apple and is now on Samsung – 07/12/2018



Huawei was born almost out of nowhere. It was 1987 and Ren Zhengfeien, with just $ 5,600 he was based on the Shenzhen fisheries town, thirty years later It is one of the giants of world telephony.

Today, Huawei is an important network provider but also one of the leading manufacturers of smartphones. It has just been successful in preventing US from the second place in the world market, just behind Samsung.

Parts of the global smartphone market by manufacturer./ AFP

Parts of the global smartphone market by manufacturer./ AFP

The name of Huawei is "Huawei Jíshu Gōngsī". The word "huawei" in Chinese has romantic meanings: "great achievement" or "magnificent performance".

At first I had a license as a telecommunicator. Today it communicates to a third of the world population. The first thing that Zhengfeien did, was to launch a mobile phone model. Since then he did not stop. One cell phone behind the other, always with revolutionary technological innovations.

The Huawei Mate 10 Pro was chosen as the best mobile phone of 2017, by Forbes magazine (AP).

The Huawei Mate 10 Pro was chosen as the best mobile phone of 2017, by Forbes magazine (AP).

In its beginnings it occupied the markets of small rural areas and lost cities. But the Chinese government saw that the company's rate could be irresistible and supported the company in various places. His services were contracted for the construction and development of national infrastructures. The trampoline I had to take away.

She became well-known and began to close sugar contracts with companies like IBM, Vodafone, Telefonica, T-Mobile, Orange and British Telecom (the latter now left it).

Today, Huawei is the third largest smart operator in the world, with three business groups: Carrier, Consumer and Enterprise, who estimate that this year they will add income of more than $ 100bn.

Huawei is the fourth global company and the only Chinese company in the top 50 who invest mainly in Research and Development (REUTERS).

Huawei is the fourth global company and the only Chinese company in the top 50 who invest mainly in Research and Development (REUTERS).

Huawei is the fourth largest company in the world and the only Chinese company in the top 50 who invest mainly in Research and Development. Here's the brand's key: studying innovations constantly.

That took her a record in a country like China: It was the first company in that country to sell more than 100 million mobile phones in a year.

But Huawei's essence is how it's formed inside. His CEO changes every six months, to show that the company is based on its success in collective leadership. And that's sure your employees are the owners of the company. The founder, Ren Zhenfei, only has the 1.4% of the actions (with only that package already is the 150th richest person in the Republic of China) and the remaining 98.6% are distributed among it 80,000 employees

The name of Huawei is "Huáwei Jíshu Gōngsī". The word "huawei" in Chinese has romantic meanings: "great achievement" or "magnificent action" (REUTERS).

The name of Huawei is "Huáwei Jíshu Gōngsī". The word "huawei" in Chinese has romantic meanings: "great achievement" or "magnificent action" (REUTERS).

And the results can be seen: Huawei Mate 10 Advantage was chosen as the best mobile phone of 2017, for the magazine Forbes. With a heart that makes it different: the Kirin 970 processor, exclusively owned by the company, The first chip with artificial intelligence. What does it mean? The mobile phone learns what we are doing and adapts its way of operation, allowing the battery to have more efficient consumption to recognize images.

According to TMy Economist, Huawei It is the most important company in the world of telecommunications and for consultants as external Interfering o Millward Brown Optimor you are one of the world's most prestigious brands.

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the world of telecommunications (AP).

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the world of telecommunications (AP).

Arrived at Argentina in 2003 with Huawei initial investment of 20 million dollars and 200 jobs. Since then its participation in the market was in crescendo.

And the Chinese company always looks forward. For them the 4G has already passed and Work with 5G connectivity. Always trying to stay one step before others.


Source link