A new update for Overwatch officially adds Ashe to the game. The new addition of the hero is accompanied by a general update to all other heroes, changes in four specific characters, map changes and bug fixes.
Although this new update adds Ashe to Overwatch, it will not be added to competitive play until two weeks after its release. Ashe is one of the more overwatch versatile attack heroes, possessing capabilities that can handle accurate damage from a range or area of effect in close quarters. Its main weapon, Viper, is an action lever rifle that can fire semi-automatic bursts or accurate long-range shots. The gun coach allows her to deal with significant damage in close range targets and her dynamite ability throws out timed and timed. Her ultimate, BOB, invites her Omni companion briefly to Mac, directing the enemies hiding out of the reach of Ash.
The new update also implements a number of major hero changes previously tested in the Overwatch public inspection area. The first change turns the height of the jump all the way down, so that no single hero will jump now or lower. The power of ultimate marsi has also increased, as well as how fast it charges. Reaper has been adapted to make it a more consistent choice for close combat. Simatra's main weapon now has a faster fire rate, allowing her to more easily hold herself in the fight. Roadhog has undergone the most changes, with its Hawk chain, scrap gun, and a whole pig getting major updates.
The exact changes currently living for Mercy, Reaper, Symmetra and Roadhog are listed in the full text of the patch on the Overwatch main site. We've listed the other major changes – map updates and bug fixes – below.
Overwatch is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Overwatch November 13 character map updates, bug fixes
Developer comments: Mercy's ultimate charging was a bit too slow after its healing base was reduced in the previous update. These changes need to restore some of its ultimate strength and let it build faster.
Key notes: Reaper's expertise is fighting in a very close range. The more consistent pattern of expansion and increased healing from his passive ability will make him more able to stand his toes with his enemies.
Comments for developers: It is still difficult to use the symmetry of the beam beam beam efficiently, even after its range was increased. By accelerating the main fire rate, it takes less time to increase its full potential damage and will be a strong option when it is introduced with charging targets on.
Developer feedback: Rhoadog gets a number of big changes to make his capabilities more consistent. His hook chain had problems with breaking when enemy targets jumped or fell behind an environmental collision. It will now slow them down in the air more when the lands lands, and wait less time before it starts to rotate them in. Since the Cooldown's chain now begins immediately with use, so it no longer changes according to the distance of the Roadhog to the hook target. We also moved some of the battles closer to the center of the spread pattern on its scrap, which gives it more consistent damage for its primary fire replacement. Previously, there was a long bug that caused short-term targets to fly much more than expected. After fixing this bug, we still wanted to keep some of the nook-plug it provided, so we increased overall speed to maintain some of this functionality.
- Reduce the setup timer for attack, escort and attack maps from 1 to 45 seconds
- Put together your team timer from 10 to 25 seconds in the second round on Assault, Assault / Escort, Escort maps
- Fixed a bug that caused bots may try to land headhots on the demolition ball while it was immune to them in roll mode
- Fixed bug that caused bots to hang near point A on Eichenwalde
- Fixed a bug which prevented Brigitte's whip whip from continuing to cooldown if it was interrupted before the grid retreated
- Fixed a bug which prevented victims of Punch's Doomfist Rocket from ragdolling if they were eliminated by it
- Fixed a bug which prevented Doomfist from Uppercut rising from hitting enemies
- Fixed a bug that prevented a Seismist's Salaam Seismi from dealing with damage if it damaged the ability of Netscape as soon as he landed
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat to return his idle animation if he was shocked while using RIP-Tire
- Fixed a bug that caused some Alliance heroes to say the "under attack" sound of the lines when making a sound-friendly barrier
- Fixed a bug which prevented Orisa from Fortify from canceling Doomfist's Uppercut Rise Air Control effects
- Fixed a bug that allowed Reinhardt's Earthshatter to hit Brig when she blocked it with her barrier shield if she was stepping during high latency periods
- Fixed a bug which prevented Hook chain from continuing to cooldown if it was interrupted before the network retreated
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Hook chain from destroying fragile objects when pulling the target backwards
- Fixed a bug that caused visual effects of each rogue's rodeog to cover a wider area than the spread of bullets
- Fixed a bug that prevented Simatra from charging its main weapon on the enemy's ice walls
- Fixed a bug which prevented the collective Toracjönn of Santaclad from sound lines from playing when running a molten core
- Fixed a visual problem that prevented the trending wheels of the molten core from appearing in the right place with its barbarossa or leathers of Blackbeard equipped
- Fixed an animation issue that caused Torbjörn's arm claw to suddenly appear when the Overload and Molten Core were used in quick succession
- Fixed a problem that caused Tracer to accelerate a little slower and slow down a bit more than other heroes
- Wrecking ball
- Fixed a bug which prevented worm ball lines from running when previewing after opening the loot box
- Fixed a bug that allows heroes to charge through a wave of groutons without being trapped
- Fixed a problem that caused some of the heroes of the legs to twitch when viewed in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from the heroes rotating in the Hero Gallery while the user interface was hidden
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to hear the vocal lines of heroes dominated by players they muted
- Fixed a bug that prevented the cargo from healing attackers if they were damaged while pushing it on the Assault / Escort and Escort maps
- Fixed a lighting problem that caused a skyscraper in the Hollywood skyline to look black