Tobadill – A large-scale firefighters operation ran Saturday evening in the Landecker Tobadill area. At 18:15, a fire broke out in a garage, which quickly spread through the wooden facade of the building and spread to the residential building.
The Tobadill and Landeck fire departments were in action until late in the evening with 95 men and eleven vehicles. The 44-year-old homeowner and two assistants were taken into custody by the Red Cross and taken to Zams hospital with suspected smoke poisoning. The man's wife and five children were not injured. The building suffered massive property damage.
The cause of the fire so far could not be explained. Upon completion of removal of investigators from Landecker police are investigating the case. (TT.com)
The fire broke out in the garage and made its way over the facade.