Monday , January 18 2021

Doctors are blamed to drag water into a net-pot for a brain eating ameba



SEATTLE – Doctors believe that a woman who died of rare brain beans used carpet water to rinse her sins.

The resident of the 69-year-old Seattle died in February after a surgery experience at the Swedish Medical Center. Her doctor tells The Seattle Times that "Amoeba everywhere over the place has just eaten brain cells".

According to a study published in the International Newspaper of Infectious Diseases, doctors think that the woman was infected when she used a waterproof in her network, a similar therapist used to crush nausea steps.

Healthy officials suggest using only distilled, unfruitful or previously boiled waters to rush sinuses. Coolant water can contain small organisms that are safe to drink, but may survive in nausea passages.

Such infections are very rare. There were three similar US cases from 2008 to 2017.


Source link