- Trump Announces Government Reopens Three-Week US Supplies to Close for Five Weeks
- Trump Signs Temporary Expenditure Bill, the longest government in the history of the United States officially finished the US bag, closed the three main collectives, Wall Street
- Closure: US government regained US closed states, the Dow rose 180 points
- American technology supplies have risen. Asian supplies dance. Malaysian lowlands, Sin Chew Daily
- The three major US indexes have gathered the Dow collectively to raise 250 points and expect to rise for five weeks.
- See a complete Google News story