Jakarta, CNN Indonesia – National team Fell 2-4 before the match The AFF Cup. Here are the facts of the game.
Indonesia are now in fourth place in the B tournament with three points, such as Singapore, which is in third place. While Thailand is more and more stable in the first place with the first with six points, the same as the Philippines which ranked second.
Had a 1-0 advantage, a squad made by the Milky Way gave up four goals of the home team. The four goals of the victory of the Thai team were followed by Korrakot Wiriyaudomsiri, Pansa Hemviboon, Adisak Krasorn and Pokklaw A Nan. While two targets from Indonesia were printed by Zulfiandi and Fachruddin Arianto.
Here are seven facts after the Indonesian National Union lost to Thailand:
1. This is the fifth time that Indonesia lost their home team to Thailand during the AFF Cup.
2. Thai goalie Sivarak Tedsungnoen made six saves, while Indonesia goalkeeper Cloud Setho Rahardjo recorded four saves in this game.
3. National striker of Thailand Adisak Kraisorn still survives as top scorer AFF 2018 in the cup after contributing one advantage to the national team goalkeeper Indonesia Cloud Setho. Meanwhile Kraisorn has scored a total of seven goals.
Adisak Kraisorn is a candidate for the 2018 AFF Cup Top Scorer. (Chalinee THIRASUPA / AFP)
4. Indonesia national team Zulfiandi for the first time scored in the AFF Cup. Zulfiandi's goal against Thailand was created in the 29th minute.
5. The two national teams of Indonesia and Thailand scored eight shots for the goal.
Indonesia suffered two defeats in three games. (Between pictures / Akbar Negrojo Gumi)
6. Possession of the ball in the national team of Indonesia against Thailand is quite balanced. Thailand is excellent with a ratio of 50.5 percent compared to 49.5 percent belonging to the national team Indonesia.
7. Indonesia scored a total of 11 violations with three yellow cards. While Thailand recorded only five violations and without a ticket. (Map / ptr)