Thursday , November 26 2020

Bitten by a cat, British tourists in Morocco died of rabies



The event caused health workers to ask tourists not to contact animals during the holidays.

"This is an important reminder as a precaution that people should take when traveling to countries where rabies is present," said the head of the immunization organization. Mary Ramsay.

Ramsey added that if he was bitten, scratched or licked by animals, immediately wash the wound or exposure place with plenty of water and soap. In addition, immediately seek medical help without delay.

In this case also tourists stay away from dogs, cats and other animals when traveling to countries, especially in Asia and Africa, where rabies is often found.


Source link