JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Japanese President Joko Widodo on Friday (11/16/2018) morning, inaugurated the capsule time monument in Merauke, province of Papua.
The seven children's dreams of the nation are permanently placed on the monument of the time dream time monument in Marauka, on the eastern edge of Indonesia.
"So later in 2085 we will be opened by our heirs, we can make them seven great dreams come true, so it's not just a common monument," said the president at the time of his speech, / 16/2018).
The President explained, in the past decades and read by the next generation, that the seven dreams of the children of the nation were included in a very futuristic capsule.
"I also acted on social media because he is busy talking about the capsule time monument." The shape is similar to Avengers' HQ, which is also very futuristic, "the president said.
This monument, the President continued, has the same spirit and spirit as the Avengers.
Avengers, not only have great dreams, but take great actions to protect the people.
"Also, through this monument, we not only put our dreams as a great people, but we will work hard, work together, strive to realize the great dream," said the head of state.
Seven dreams of the children of the nation from 34 districts that were written and stored in capsule at the time were:
1. Human Resources Indonesia has intelligence rising to other peoples in the world.
2. The Indonesian people maintain pluralism, culture, religion and ethical values.
3. Indonesia as a center of education, technology and world culture.
4. Our society and government apparatus are free from corrupt behavior.
5. Building infrastructure distributed evenly across Indonesia.
6. Indonesia as an independent state and the most influential country in Asia-Pacific.
7. Indonesia as a barometer of global economic growth.
Also accompanied by the President and First Lady Irianto Joko Widodo, Minister of Maritime Coordination Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan, Minister of Public Works and Housing Basuki Hadimuljono, Minister of State Secretary of State Pratikno.
In addition, the police chief national police Tito Carnevian, TNI commander Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto, West Papua Governor Lucas Anamba, and Merauke Regent Frederikus Gebze.