There is stock to be carefully controlled at Piazza Affari, as it could offer excellent opportunities as well as disadvantageous gains. We're talking in Unipol, which is in a separate graphical configuration, so he could, from moment to moment, turn up and down.
For updates on the Single Title click here.
Strengths and weaknesses of Unipol
- Its low valuation, with a P / E ratio of 3.86 and 7.07 respectively for the current year and 2020, makes the stock quite interesting in terms of its multiple benefits.
- The company is one of the best-performing companies with high dividend expectations.
- Top reviews in sales forecasts reflect renewed optimism among analysts covering the stock.
- Over the course of several months, analysts have revised their EPS estimates upward.
- In the last year, analysts covering the stock have significantly revised their expectations regarding EPS.
- The analysts that cover this company recommend above all that the overweight or buy stock.
- The company is not generating enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- Sales costs for the coming fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly shows a lack of visibility on the future performance of the company.
- Over the last twelve months, the trend in sales reviews has clearly fallen, which underscores analysts ’expectations.
As you can see, the average consensus on Unipol is Buy (buy immediately) with an average target price of € 5.19, which is an undervaluation of around 20%. In the most optimistic scenario, however, undervaluation rises to 36.8%. The most pessimistic analyst on the stock sees Unipol overvalued by 3.78%.
|Number of analysts||5|
|Average target price||€ 5.19|
|Last Closing Price||€ 4.31|
|Widespread / Highest target||36.8%|
|Spread / Medium Target||20.3%|
|Widespread / Lowest Target||-3.78%|
Graphical and predictive analysis on the Unipol stock market
The participation of Unipol (UNI) closed the session on August 16 with an increase of 1.67%, compared to the previous session, at € 4,133.
The low projection in the course of the daily time frame has now reached and exceeded at the end of the day the 1-price target in the area of € 4.3972. However, the downward trend decreased as support reached € 4.2489. In fact, over a number of sessions, prices are moving within the range of € 4.2489 to € 4.3972. Only the breakdown of one of these two levels would open the door to a resumption of directionality.
From the graphical analysis, therefore, we understand how Unipol is a stock to be controlled, which could win it up and down. It will be sufficient to monitor carefully what will happen at the end of the day close to the levels indicated above.