It is clear that the ugly, slow and often times useless times of the smartphone era have passed. The 2018 handsets are on another level, even the cheapest. A new example in this direction is Oppo A7, Elegant and well equipped.
The O7 A7 has a 6.2 inch screen with water droplets type, a fingerprint scanner, a dual camera and quite strong hardware. Interestingly, this terminal also incorporates HyperBoost technology, something similar to Huawei Turbo GPU. That is, the smartphone gets extra power in the games using some fireworks software, Oppo announcing an improved gaming experience of over 30% compared to the classic interface.
The new Appo A7 will be available on pink, green and gold at a price of about $ 230.
Full specifications for the Oppo A7:
- 6.2 "HD + HD (1520 x 720 pixels), 19: 9, 2.5D rounded glass display;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octagon 1.8Ghz clocked processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage + microSD card slot up to 256GB;
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo;
- dual-sim, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, dual band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, FM radio, fingerprint scanner, HyperBoost technology;
- 13 megapixel camera with F / 2.2 aperture, LED flash, autofocus, 1080p shooting, secondary 2 megapixel camera and 16 megapixel camera front with AI technology;
- Battery 4230 mA, thickness 8.2 mm and weight 170 g.