Many mothers fear the idea of premature birth, which occurs for many different reasons, which is a serious risk to the child may need a greenhouse to complete the growth that was not received before birth, but there are many ways to help your fetus is healthy and ready to get to life in a healthy manner , Which we offer you according to the site "what to expect" medical.
• Wait 18 months between pregnancy and the second, and the early birth rate decreases significantly if you wait at least one year, ideally 18 months.
• Follow up with your doctor: Helps to treat all risk factors for early work and ensure that you have the healthiest pregnancy.
• Smoking, drinking, or taking non-medicated or untreated diabetes may lead to premature labor, and should therefore be taken into account and controlled.
• Weight of follow-up: Obesity during pregnancy may increase the risk of gestational diabetes and preeclampsia, both of which increase the risk of preterm delivery.
Taking prenatal vitamins: The prenatal supplement helps improve your overall health, and studies show that folic acid may also reduce the risk of severing placenta and preeclampsia.
• Good: Getting all the nutrients that your body needs for a healthy, balanced diet Pregnancy not only leads to a healthy baby and in a shorter time, and pregnant women who eat at least five times a day (three meals and two meals) are less likely to give birth prematurely.
Drinking enough water will keep you hydrated, which is important because dehydration can lead to early contractions.
Keeping your gums healthy: Preventive dental care is one of the first lines of protection against premature birth, which can occur as a result of periodontal disease. Therefore, the toothbrush should be treated flossed and visited by the dentist at least once during the pregnancy period, Also take care of small problems before they become big.
• Changed each time, in addition to being uncomfortable, can cause inflammation of the bladder, which in turn can irritate the uterus and create contractions that end at the beginning of labor.
Some studies show that women with symptoms of bacterial vaginitis treated with antibiotics have a lower risk of premature birth than those who do not treat the problem.
The seventh day urgent – just ways to avoid premature birth .. Know this – you can see the source of the original news from the following link: The seventh day is urgent and the site of the unit disclaims its full responsibility for the content of all the news, "To the original news.