Vizana's CEO divorced of his own free will.
"We have a sad duty to inform you of the death of our chairman, Ores Roth, who voluntarily voluntarily resigned on Monday," the company said in a letter to its employees on Tuesday. The letter "20min".
Shortly thereafter, health insurance informs the public. "We express our sincere condolences to the bereaved family," the statement continues. Roth has been working in Vizana since 1995 and has served as CEO since 2012. According to Vizana, the management will be led by Valeria Trazell, deputy to Urs Roth.
There is no indication of the influence of a third party
Further questions about Wysana's death relate to the Bernese police. "At the moment, there is no indication of third-party involvement," says spokeswoman Blake.
"I am completely surprised by the departure of Urs Roth," says Lorentz Hess (57), president of the Wiesena and Brenner BDP National Council on Blick. Ten days ago I saw Urs Roth for the last time. " Nothing at the time showed that he was not feeling well.
He will remember Roth as a person who has proven his position to the board. "He has always been very loyal and professional in dealing with decisions made at meetings," says Hess.
Loyal to Schaffer and YB Fan
In September 2012, Roth received the lead role in Vizna. It was the late coronation of Bernese, in 2005, an additional exterior man of Peter Fischer was set in the nose. But Roth, the creator and consultant of Bask Young Boys, was unimpressed. Ruth remained loyal to Vizana.
As head of the services department, he had a great influence on the continued development of the largest medical insurance company in Bern. He was responsible for premium calculations, led the legal service and medical service and the highest responsibility for 1200 employees.
The president, Albrecht Reichen, said on the occasion of Roth's appointment as CEO, that he is perfectly suited to the profile he needs with his calm demeanor, his vast professional knowledge and the great reception among the staffs.Rot knows more than anyone else in this industry.
In an interview with "Swiss Insurance," Roth said when asked how he straightened up after a defeat: "The defeats are troublesome … every now and then you have to get one – unfortunately, because it stems from the circumstances," Roth said. And "If that happens, I'll go into the reasons and then dive into new challenges as a kind of positive thinking."
The stores are successful
Vizana is one of Switzerland's largest health insurance insurers. She says it has 827,000 private customers and 13,000 business customers. Its head office in Bern and 100 branches in the country employ 1300 people. The premium is around CHF 3.3 billion.
Business has been running well for Vizana for the last year: it managed to increase its profit from 69.8 to 196.4 million francs. One of the reasons why the basic insurance for the vast majority of insured in 2019 was only a small premium increase. With additional insurance there was even a free round.
Ores Roth joins several senior executives who have voluntarily left their lives: Swisscom CEO, Carsten Schlöter, Zurich CEO Pierre Wettihar (53), former CEO of Zurich, Martin Sen († 59), Reicola Bose Adrian Koehler ) Or Alex Widmer (52), and Lyos Barr.
- November 12, 2018: Head of health insurance company, Wisana, Ores Roth, voluntarily leaves his life.
- May 27, 2016: Former boss Zurich Martin Sun takes 59 years Klosters GR life.
- August 26, 2013: Pierre Wuthier, the French-British finance director in Zurich, committed suicide at the age of 53 years.
- July 23, 2013: Swisscom boss Carsten Schlutter is found lifeless in his apartment in Villars-sur-Glâne FR. Police are at the death of the 49-year-old from suicide.
- November 24, 2011: Adrian Koehler, the head of sweet Openthal Ricola, ended his life at the age of fifty-three after announcing to the board of directors "irregularities in his personal business."
- May 7, 2011: The German industrial heritage, photographer and art collector Gunther Sachs shoots at his home in Gstaad at the age of 78. He was worried that he had Alzheimer's disease.
- January 26, 2010: The 61-year-old police chief of Grisons, who suffers from alcohol problems, and the WEF security chief, Markus Reinhardt, take his life in hotel rooms in Davos.
- September 7, 2010: Former German Spring Manager and industrial consultant Eberhard von Brauchitsch and his wife Helga, both 83, leave Zurich with the help of exit
- April 22, 2009: Freddie Mac, the 41-year-old US Treasury chief, was found dead in his home in a Washington suburb.
- January 6, 2009: Well, the 82-year-old boss Sheldon Good & Company International Auctions, a leading public auction house in the US, takes his life in the woods from Chicago.
- January 5, 2009: German billionaire Adolf Merkel commits suicide for millions of losses in his business empire, which also included the generic manufacturer of the Mepha Baselbieter.
- December 23, 2008: Sixty-year-old Frenchman Thierry Magon de la Villot, founder of an investment fund damaged by Madoff's fraud scandal, is found dead in New York.
- December 16, 2008: Denmark's oldest banker, Kristen Schnoor, takes life at the age of 49 in a luxury hotel package in London.
- December 3, 2008: Alex Widmer, one of Switzerland's best known private bankers and head of bank Julius Bar since 2007, takes his own life at age 52 in his villa in Baden. (SDA)
Do you need someone to listen to you? If you are concerned you are consultants of «Hand Show» Available at any time under phone number 143. www.143.ch