- Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony have agreed to open the trophy box. Many players created the corner game.
- Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo will follow the "Prouds Probability Openness" rule, and EA, Ubisoft, BIizzard and other major companies will follow 4Gamers
- Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will require game developers to reveal the probability found on their platform
- Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft will all claim the probability of randomly selecting items in open games to avoid gambling.
- Go to Google News for full coverage